Wednesday 14 February 2024

Corona Virus

 


 

 

 

 

 

Corona.......my opinion....

By the time I got to write this the word ‘Corona’ and ‘Covid’ have become the watchwords of the world. A lot has been written about corona to the point that when people see the word corona and an article they break out in hives. But bear with me on this and try and read my view on corona.

The pandemic has been done to death now. But when it was in its peak everyone was shit scared. These are my thoughts on the Corona Virus. I feel that the Virus probably jumped from a lab, either accidentally or deliberately in China. Because no other virus in the history of mankind spread so evenly across so many different nations.

Now that the world has returned to a semblance of normalcy, we have to be on the alert for future Viruses like this. Everybody don’t lose your caution. Wear MASKS no matter what others think about it. Let’s still be careful and not lose our sights.

Prayers for a Safe World.

No comments:

Post a Comment