Monday 19 February 2018

Radio spots

Client:IndiaProperty.com, the best place to buy new property


1.We hear two voices one male and one female…..
Male: How much did you pay your broker?
Female: An arm
Male: And how much for the agent?
 Female: A leg.
Not anymore…Give all the brokers a break…… Log on to Indiaproperty.com and take a virtual tour of your future home …it is as easy as that.
 
2.
We hear various separate distinct voices:
Shopkeeper: Business is getting busier than ever… I wish I could take some time off to find a bigger place for my business.
IT guy: I wish I could find a place of my own to crash after working all these hectic hours.
Housewife: There is no water in the house again. I wish I had a place of my own
Log on to Ip.com to find a solution to all these problems.

3.
Suresh:  I just got my Visa yaar and I have to go to US in just a month….
Ramesh: Congrats dude….You should be happy…. Why are you sad….??
Suresh: It is my house…I need to sell it quickly….
Ramesh: Don’t worry there is IP.com where you can sell your house in a jiffy.
  
4.
(Happens in a joint family)
Guy1: Now that dad is gone what shall we do with our ancestral home…
Guy2: Let us build a restaurant….
Guy3: No.Let us build an apartment there…
Girl1: No I want to open a beauty parlour there….
Elderly guy: I have the best solution for all your problems… Let us list it at IP.com….we will get the best value for our property there.
VO: Buy or sell property @ ip.com

 Client: Bharatmatrimony.com

1.   Dad: What kind of girl do you have in mind ….Son?
Son: I want to marry someone with whom I CAN live WITH ….dad.
Dad: No son you should marry someone with whom you CANNOT live 
        WITHOUT.
VO: BharatMatrimony.com

2.   Guess who has got the largest partnerships in India?
Is it Reliance……???
Is it Tata……….???
No it is Bharatmatrimony.com which has made possible the largest life partnerships in India.

3.
 (In the background a party is going on)
Lady1:
Hey Shanti….you are still the unofficial matchmaker at the parties..
Lady2:
Yeah but I am nothing compared to Bharatmatrimony.com the largest matrimonial site.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment